Please arrive 15 minutes early so you have time to fill out our guest evaluation form.
If you need to cancel an appointment, we request a 24 hour notice. Clients who do not honor their appointments will be charged a cancellation fee as follows:
- 24 HOURS OR MORE NOTICE: Package or service will be cancelled without charge.
- LESS THAN 24 HOUR NOTICE: 50% of package or service price.
- FAILURE TO SHOW: The entire package or service price.
Our Salon/Spa promotes the relaxation of our guests; please help us maintain our peaceful atmosphere by turning cell phones off.
Children without appointments must be supervised by an adult not receiving services.
All spa reservations of two or more services and or a party of 3 or more must be accompanied by cash prepayment or credit card guarantee. We accept Discover, Visa and MasterCard.
Gift cards are available in increments of $25.00. Gift Cards are non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and all sales are final. No exceptions.
15% will be added to all packages or parties of 3 or more guests.
Services and prices subject to change without notice.
Used products are non-exchangeable or refundable. We’ll be happy to issue a store credit for opened, used and worn products that are returned within one week of purchase or exchanged for comparable product.
Special consideration is given to those guests who schedule their next appointment prior to leaving. Please ask about our SPECIAL DRAWING.
In order to provide the highest quality service experience possible, Linda Michaels Salon & Spa collects and stores certain personal information about you – its client. Protecting your privacy is important to us – we see this as a further extension of our vision of service excellence. We promise to respect your personal information and implement systems in our business to ensure its safeguards. We will only collect data from you that we need in order to service you better. We will no share or sell your information to third parties. We promise to take care of your information through safe storage practices.
How is your Personal Information Used?
Depending on the types of services you have performed or the purchases you make, your information may be used for the following:
- To facilitate in booking your appointments to better suit your needs and preferences
- To ensure that services or products we recommend do not conflict with any existing physical or medical conditions
- Follow up phone calls to ensure your satisfaction with your specific service/product
- Promotional mailings to make you aware of upcoming sales or offers you may be interested in
- To survey you periodically on your level of general customer satisfaction
Who has access to my information?
Not only do we commit to limiting the collection of data, we also commit to restricting the number of individuals who have access to your information to only those who need it. This could include:
- The associate servicing you (i.e. stylist, esthetician, nail technician, etc.)
- The salon location manager, or regional operations manager, for purposes of quality control
- Demographic or purchase history information may be used by our marketing department to better provide you with relevant promotional opportnities
- Government and regulatory authorities in an emergency situation where required by law
Note: Your information will not be released to a third party without your permission. To ensure that Linda Michaels is able to provide you with the best possible service, it is important the personal information we use is accurate and up to date. You can assist us by keeping us informed about any changes to your data.
Consent: As our client, you have the right to decide what information you wish to give us and what you would like done with it. Your consent is important to us. Note that consent can be given expressly or implied through your actions. Therefore, if you choose to purchase one of our products or service your consent will be assumed.